- Bwell & Move
– Complete Suite of standardized CDC fall risk assessment tests which Identify functional limitations emerging from in one or more of the systems involved in the control of balance and mobility.
- – Functional Mobility, Static Balance, Sensory Integration and Gait Analysis.
- – Simple, easy to use iPad integration, HIPAA compliant and Reporting
Bwell & Balanced
– Designed for older adults at high risk for falls.
– Group based multidimensional and functional training approach.
– 12 Week Protocol Driven program with progressively more challenging resistance and balance exercises performed in a minimally supportive training environment.
Bwell & Mobile
– Transitional program that compliments Bwell & Balanced.
– Group based curriculum that incorporates progressively challenging dynamic and gait components.
– Targets Mid to Low Fall Risk individuals with focus on core components of strength, balance and endurance.
- Bwell & Thrive
– Patent Pending technology allowing assessment of Dual Tasking capabilities and subsequent dual task costs.
– Utilization in both Physical Therapy and Senior Living environments.
– Simple, safe and effective physical and cognitive training platforms utilizing HIIT